Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Save the Cookie

For the entire month of August I traveled to Bratislava, Slovakia to write music and lyrics for and co-produce an album for my very good friends who are in a band called Save the Cookie. After returning to the states in September they continued to finish and mix the album. In December they went into a production studio and did some filming for a few of their songs. Listed below is a live, in-studio performance video of the song called "Who I Am," which features my friend Steffon (a.k.a Snoogz) who came into my studio after I returned to record an original rap. I uploaded the file to my iDisk and they inserted it into their session. It is becoming increasingly cool to me that I can record someone in Minneapolis, upload the file and have it placed in the song on the other side of the world on the same day! The other is an actual video for another song called "Great Divide." Both songs (and versions of the songs featured in the videos) are what you can expect to hear on the upcoming album. Enjoy!

Click here for the video for "Who I Am"

Click here for the video for "Great Divide"

No comments: