Friday, January 16, 2009

points on jazz project

A quiet blog does not equal a quiet studio. The new studio has been bustling since day one of being open. I made some time in my schedule for some jazz instructors to come in and track a Dave Brubeck piece in 9 movements. They all tracked it live and will add piano later. It was a first time event in the new studio to actually have each musician in their own isolated rooms playing together. A dream turned into reality for me as I engineered these guys tearing it up.

1 comment:

Sonny said...

Hey Mathew! Jazz time! Farm out! I love it. Would have loved to see you work with so many live at one time and to hear the band. Who are they? Do they have anything else out to this point? Anyway, you wanted me to send my address to you. Get back with me please and let me know where to send it to. Not sure of your email address at this point.
Miss you man!